Planning a trip to Asia can be very exciting and fun. However, it may be difficult to know how to travel safely in some countries in particular. Thailand is such a country and although there are hundreds of low-cost flights to Bangkok from all over the world, you should still read this article to help plan your Thailand trip better. In particular, we will talk about safety measures that need to be taken when traveling in this country
Traveling To Thailand
– Bangkok is by far the capital city of Thailand and one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country. It is renowned for its spectacular natural scenery, fascinating culture and amazing shopping districts. Bangkok also offers a wide selection of hotels, pubs, and other accommodation options that make it a popular destination for international travelers. You can easily spend 3 days in Bangkok if you want to explore all the exciting sights and sounds of this beautiful city.
– Pattaya is another popular destination among tourists. It is located on the Gulf of Thailand coast about 300 kilometers from Bangkok. Like Bangkok, Pattaya is famous for its scenic beauty and fantastic beaches. Many travel agencies arrange cheap flights to Pattaya and provide wonderful deals on hotel accommodations, sightseeing packages, meals and sightseeing tours in and around Pattaya.
– Ton Sai is a vibrant island in the Andaman Sea off the east coast of Thailand. It is well-known for its white sandy beaches and coral reefs. Hotels in Ton Sai are affordable and provide comfortable accommodation and complimentary breakfast. The main attractions of Ton Sai include the Crocodile Farm and the Snake Park. Tour packages to Ton Sai are available from many travel companies and it is the best place to plan a trip to Thailand.
A Few More Amazing Places
– Krabi is one of Thailand’s most beautiful beach cities. It has white sandy beaches and breathtakingly beautiful cliffs on the cliff promenade. There are many water sports facilities in Krabi. There are lots of airlines that offer low cost flights to Krabi. This is the perfect destination for relaxing in Krabi on your 4 day’s holiday in Thailand.
– Chiang Mai is known as the “City of Angles”. This vibrant metropolis is famous for street food. The best time to visit Chiang Mai would be during the wet months from November to February. You can find a variety of tasty eateries serving authentic Thai cuisine along the pavement. Shopping here will be an unforgettable experience and lots of exciting things to do such as taking pictures of street vendors, wandering through the Chinatown and visiting the floating market where you can watch live Thai dancers.
– If you are planning to spend your holidays in Thailand with family, you should visit Phuket or Ko Samui. Phuket is known as a paradise for fun-loving couples. There are some incredible beaches here with a variety of water sports to enjoy. Its nightlife is also superior to any other place in Asia. You can have some amazing fun at night while enjoying the exotic Thai massage in some of the best massage parlors of Phuket. In fact, nightlife is very popular here with both tourists and locals.
– When it comes to how to travel to Thailand, you should pay special attention to the island of Koh Samui. It is famous for its natural beauty and has a number of tourist attractions that include beautiful beaches and marine life. Koh Samui is popular with both foreigners and Thais and you can spend some great vacations at this island.
– Krabi is also known as the “City of Angles”. It is an island located in Southern Thailand that offers a wide range of tourist activities such as surfing, boating, swimming, fishing and much more. It is very popular among tourists and is one of the most popular beaches of southern Thailand. It is surrounded by beautiful islands and bays and may be visited during any season. During the peak season (which may be from November to February) you will find the beaches crowded and it may take quite a long time to swim for a single spot.
Last But Not Least
– Krabi and Koh Phangan is not far away from each other. If you want a complete beach holiday in Thailand, you should visit both of them. Krabi has much more to offer than just beaches. There are tons of hiking trails, trekking routes, canyons and underwater sights to explore. It’s also a great place to go sailing or motorboat riding.